Trip Advisor Recommended Restaurants
Mussels On The Corner
318 Water Street, St. John’s
– Features fresh organic blue mussels served to order. Great place to go for a quick bite or supper. 5 minute walk.
288 Water Street, St. John’s
– Local restaurant and brewery, also site of the NL Kitchen Party conference event. 10 minute walk.
8 Barrows Rd, Quidi Vidi Village
– Located in Quidi Vidi Village, St. John’s. Features traditional Newfoundland food and much more. 5-10 minute cab.
Trip Advisor Recommended Bars/Pubs
323 George Street
– Known for their infamous “screech ins”, Christian’s Pub is where locals and tourists alike go for a drink. Great beer and amazing atmosphere. 5 minute walk.
O’Reilly’s Irish Newfoundland Pub
15 George Street
– Great traditional Irish pub with delicious food and live music. 5 minute walk.
Duke of Duckworth Pub
325 Duckworth St, St. John’s
– Locals claim that the Duke has the best fish and chips in town, go to enjoy a beer or for the great atmosphere. 10 minute walk.
Things to do
– Cape Spear: North America’s most easterly point, Cape Spear, is a national historic site overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Features a lighthouse and multiple hiking trails. ~20 minute drive.
– Signal Hill: Signal Hill overlooks the core Downtown of St. Johns. Features Cabot Tower which was originally built for Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee. Go on a hike or take in a nice sunset. ~10 minute drive.
– The Rooms: One of St. John’s best museums, features exhibits of Newfoundland culture and heritage. Also has a café that overlooks the St. John’s Harbour. Great for a rainy day! ~10 minute walk.
Join our seasoned crew on board the brand-new Capo de Espera for an experience of a lifetime. A two-hour Atlantic ocean excursion. We depart from St. John’s harbour front, the oldest seaport in North America. You will be transported back in time, following in the footsteps of Newfoundland’s early settlers. View the City of Legends from the sea, as the great explorers did years ago. Journey with us to a place where the Atlantic Ocean meets the edge of the earth. Experience a land where charisma and hospitality meet in harmony to create a tour that has attracted visitors from around the globe. Arrive as strangers… depart as friends.
Step aboard… Experience the wonder! Your memories will last a lifetime.
buy cialis cyprus https://reprosource.com/hospital/what-is-it-like-taking-viagra/72/ click here viagra white signal follow research paper on sylvia plath https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/acquistare-viagra-generico-italia/96/ help writing an essay for collegeВ here go to link quoting in english essays papers on computer science viagra womens cialis dapoxetine review mega essays comparing buddhism and christianity essay see help on assignments see url naltrexone and viagra follow site resume service in winter park fl go to link http://yogachicago.com/pills/suhagra-100mg-side-effects/25/ sales and technical support resume essay kabaddi hindi men and erections quick natural viagra money market research papers maths in everyday life essay atorvastatin or lipitor https://teleroo.com/pharm/viagra-est-il-vente-libre/67/ Ocean Quest Adventures
Established in 1997 with the aim of providing high quality service to the scuba diving community within the Newfoundland and Labrador. As a PADI 5 Star IDC Centre, OCEAN QUEST has gained not only the respect from the industry locally, but now has a long-standing reputation worldwide. As one of the East Coast of Canada’s premier scuba diving facilities, we offer quality service for the recreational, technical and cave diving community.
With exclusive wreck diving charters to the Bell Island Shipwrecks and surrounding areas, we provide safe and high quality experiences to all of our guests. With over 20 years of combined experience, we guarantee the highest standards of quality in terms of teachine, safety and services. Our rental gear is new and fully operational. All is cold water suitable and in our fleet to ensure your comfort.
Our dynamic team is here to assist you step by step…What are you waiting for?
Also visit Destination St. Johns or Newfoundland and Labrador for more information.
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in our backyard: