EXHIBITORS WILL RECEIVE:
- One conference registration (value: $350 – $550) Other registrations available at a reduced rate.
- 8’ x 10’ space with skirted table, 2 chairs and power OR 6’ x 10’ with skirted table, 2 chairs and power (pre-function/ higher traffic area).
- Business profile in the Cold Harvester magazine/conference program (value $125+) if confirmed before August 15.
- Scheduled visits/networking breaks in conjunction with the trade show.
- Acknowledgement on NAIA website, social media, including Facebook & Twitter.
Exhibitor fee: NAIA Members: $1,200 and Non-Members: $1,400 + HST. All other event tickets must be purchased separately.
For more information: Roberta@naia.ca or call 709-538-3454
EXHIBITOR SET UP: Tuesday, September 24 from 12 noon – 5 p.m.
If your booth is being shipped to arrive before the set-up day and needs to be stored, it must be shipped to our AV provider Eastern Audio. Download the package here: Eastern Audio Order Form
If arriving the day of the event, it can be shipped to: (Please note that Delta has a small handling fee)
Delta by Marriott St. John’s Hotel
c/o NAIA Cold Harvest Conference & Trade Show
120 New Gower Street, St. John’s, NL, A1C 6K4
Please make sure all items have a contact name, Booth # and groups name listed on each item.
EXHIBITOR TAKE DOWN: Thursday, September 26 at 2:00 p.m.